Monday, October 13, 2008

sticks & stones







I was out side in the back yard sitting at the patio set putting my wreath together, Henry at my feet chewing on a stick & Oscar laying on his back in the sun. I filled a ceramic pumpkin with ribbon, wire and scissors to help shape this wreath that didn't really get the time i wanted to give it...better to come. Its so peaceful and I start to really enjoy my day as I said lots of p&q today! Well the wreath goes up on the door, I do a load of laundry, then back to the yard to start a new project....I go to my car to get something and notice my passenger door is left slightly open, my glove box is open and spilled all into the seat and floor...then panic...my coach clutch with my i.d., money, etc.....GONE! Someone broke into my car last night! this is the worst feeling ever way to ruin ones day, huh? So report has been filed and nothing else to do than go back and try to enjoy the day....


1 comment:

rdl said...

Bummer!! is that henry or oscar on the stoop? so cute!