Monday, October 13, 2008

holiday

A nice Monday off. I'm home alone, Shep had to work. Yesterday we had a great day and after all that, we came home & did some yard work, those leaves are starting to fall hard! My flowers are still in full bloom...sadly wonder how long that will be. Halloween deco came out and is put up, window boxes are back and something to look at. Last detail added after our grocery run last night...PUMPKINS! We haven't got the big one for the door step yet but I will post a photo of the house with the window boxes full of greens & pumpkins later. I'm off now to make a wreath, i collected different things along our hike yesterday...which the dogs are still tired from -- couldnt ask for any more p&q around here today!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Hi Honey,
I bought an apple corer that we can make pock a dots out of the pumpkins, I already tried it and it works ... but the room got so warm with the wood stove I have already thrown out pumpkins from rot...they were really cute but you didnt get to see them. Hope your Haloween is a good one. see you Saturday. Love, Mom

jeanne said...

not sure you got my last comment as this is a first for me, but it is way past my bedtime so if you got it great if not I will try again. Love you even though you kept me up late, just kidding. Call me tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you Saturday. I am free now tomorrow afternoon...will explain.