Monday, September 8, 2008

catucket

my name is Otis some say Tucket and this is my house. I have lovely sea shells that fill my window box, they make all kinds of noises against my claws. I hide all my toys inside away from my new brothers.
Mom & Dad just made these chair cushions which i find very comfy to nap in after a big meal.
the dogs call me goldie locks...must be my lovely fur coat and it couldn't be because i've tried out all the beds in the house, this ones jakes and he rarely makes room for me here. so onto the next.
this is the coolest cat house around. Oscar is jealous he can't fit inside...now i know why they call him captain fat boy.
me just relaxing on the stairs working on my tan one paw at a time.
Henrys bed is ok, but its yellow & pink...too girlie for me!
the end at catucket come back soon!

this is the newest addition, his name is...well he's a bit confused or we are i guess. Gregg calls him Otis & I call him Tucket. Hes super sweet, loves to purr & snuggle. Gregg built him a cat house to play in, named Catucket which he loves of course.

1 comment:

rdl said...

He's so cute! great post! my dog is so jealous of your dogs' beds. I vote for Otis (wait but wasn't that the dog in Milo & Otis? How bout Tucker? I think he looks more like a Tucker than an Otis.