Monday, September 22, 2008

c&g





hate to say it....here it goes, so its that time of year already. i did say i was stretching my summer a while back...when everyone was complaining summer was over. well i def dragged the uggs and muck boots out in the past few days alone. sadly the window boxes are caputs, done, gone, finished.Otis aka Tucket, the kitten. His new thing is getting a hold of the toilet paper and running with a lonnng stream through the bathroom he also has been sleeping in the magazine rack in the b.r.





Jake and Gregg watch t.v. together, mostly just Gregg watching t.v. and Jake pawing at him for attention. hey Jake, bet you cant wait for coat season....oooh the torture!
Oscar is still such a grouch. he roars to get out and if he doesn't get his way with begging for treats or being let out he is purposely destructive. Gregg thinks I'm crazy and hes just "a cat" but seriously he knows when hes being bad IE scratching the couch, running up to your legs and applying a death grip, jumps on top of the key board while blogging.... to name a few



I'm back to the gym, thanks to Melissa's email *which i wont talk about haha, actually its more shockingly sad then funny. i need my body back! weekends I've been "speed" walking Gregg calls it with each dog individually, Jake doesn't get my purpose...why would he? he stops & smells everything or drags me to run to something....why i love Henry's co. mostly for those kinds of walks-jogs.



headbands & hats....my fav Gregg and i need to get away again...i love our snowy road trips, we've been brainstorming over our next winter destination...and don't worry we are still planning on a OR trip....and we must see Seattle while on the west coast...can't wait for that either.






well for those of you who got my email hope you enjoy the recipes. I'm baking pumpkin bread tomorrow, yumm!

2 comments:

rdl said...

mmm.. pumpkin bread - save some for me. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh miss kitty cait... I love you! More than words can express.. You crack me up!

If YOU & GREGG don't make it to the North West, you will have 2 angry peeps!

MUAH!