Tuesday, March 25, 2008

cheers!

Its Tuesday again, time is flying by...every time I turn around its a new week. Where has the time gone? I'm sure the two people I'm about to speak of are wondering the same thing!

Well on my table is this cute little card that reads "Save The Date. " In just one month from tomorrow around this time exactly Melissa will be walking down the aisle to a very handsome and charming man Jayson whom she will promise to grow old with for better or for worse.

The preparation leading to the wedding has been so much fun to see! We've watched Melissas vision of her wedding created right in front of our eyes; to the location, colors, flowers and loving vibe they both portray. Which will all be played out in such a gorgeous and romantic way. With love and good wishes I do save the date! www.melissaandjayson.com

ps I'm sure in one year from now....I'll be posting pictures of a very cute baby! ;)

No comments: