Saturday, November 8, 2008

eye shadow


The many faces. things are changing for me in all aspects of life. I'll be leaving my job and coworkers behind, my house, my friends and my comfort. All to be traded in for a new job, coworkers, home, friends and to find new comfort.


There are so many different types of people out there "the many faces". I'm aware it may be an even trade along my new journey. There is the easy going, caring boss. The gossip girl. The jealous girl. The two faced backstabber, that I've kept around for fun? The ones who say they "live through" me. My cheerleader. The one I call when things aren't great or when things are better than great. All these many faces I will leave behind and look back and understand that they were apart of this "stepping stone" path & I have made it across for a reason. Each one of them have taught me something. Whether it was about my self or others they all have helped me, in the good & the bad.


I will miss talking with all of you. To (not) name a few...

... about his life changes, beard and music.

... about home improvements, world changes, writing and how much we're alike.

...about our hair, giving each other goose bumps, style and what great things are out there.

...about what he had for free Monday night dinner, laughing at his many jokes and trivia.

...about her man, martinis, Boston's night life and of course our hair.

...about updated celeb info, travel stew, latest and greatest gadgets and life.


Now to become the girl whose face is unknown & Path is uncertain. Yet where options are endless... It's all very bittersweet.

1 comment:

rdl said...

which one am i? the cheerleader?
i'm so very proud of you!and you won't be that far.