Thursday, December 6, 2007

homegoods junkie


today was a weird day. I was so tired all day that I felt confused? I've been not feeling well this week & can't wait for this cold to go away. I look how I feel right now...which isn't my best. started off my am with a mug from my first set of place settings from fishes eddy's (theme of set in photo) from mom and Nana...so cute but brought me sadness that its only the things from my Nana that I have left to remember. To continue my day I'll just let you know I'm totally hooked on home goods, tjs and sometimes marshalls only for the home decor finds. i got sucked into home goods today for hours, I thought that would make me feel better. I couldn't help but pick something up like every ten feet and think "my Nana would love this." I still haven't fully excepted that shes not here any more...I have but not in the way that I feel anything yet if that makes sense. I saw so so many Nana things today from soaps to china. so I left home goods with half my savings spent and feeling ...empty. then to go onto the next thing, sending my xmas cards out which was also kind of hard not to have one for her. ughh. this post isn't my proudest but I just had to say something! On the up the xmas cards we made came out so cute we put Jake and Henry's pic on the front. So everyone check your mailboxes & don't have a heart attack when you see that I'm on time with it this year! (so not me huh?) well this post is as scatter brained as I am today....I'll apologize now for it b/c I know I'll at least want to later. ciao

1 comment:

rdl said...

no need for apologies, we (I) know what you mean.