Saturday, December 8, 2007

ho ho ho


Its a sunny winter morning & I'm trying to work up the motivation to clean and get the Christmas decor out...I should just go do it because that motivation will never come. This year I'm all about monogram, monogram, monogram...i can't shake it, its an obsession. So I was thinking for the tree this year I'd hang all monogram pearl letters of C & G (for cait and gregg) with simple white lights. Still thinking of an extra touch that it may need. Gregg's so not happy with that idea he loves to get all the mis match decorations that we've collected over the years and fill the tree. Once the tree is up and decorated ill post a picture and you'll see who wins! Well Christmas isn't going to be put on hold until the house is clean so you know how I'm spending my Saturday! be merry.

No comments: