Saturday, June 11, 2011

photohunt 269: triangle

This first picture is from the infamous Citgo sign spotted all around the Boston's fenway area.

Other pictures are from my neighborhood. It has been extra fun theses last few weeks. Kevin James (the actor) & Salma Hayek (actress) & film crews had set up shop all around Jeffries Point, East Boston. All for the new movie "Here comes the boom"- I snuck a few shots of them setting up as well as some videos with all the exciting sounds of "action! cut!" etc.


PHOTOHUNT

2 comments:

srp said...

That does sound quite exciting. It must be difficult to really get those movies shot exactly as the director wants... what with daily life getting in the way.

My lighthouse triangles are here.

YTSL said...

Why is the Citgo sign infamous? Sorry... but I do live thousands of miles away from Boston. ;)

At the same time, do know who Kevin James and Salma Hayek are. I really liked the former in "Hitch". :)