Sunday, January 11, 2009

blue


A snowy cold Sunday finds us snowbound. Theres only so much cleaning & laundry I can stand in one day, so with that I decide to sit and snuggle up on the couch with a movie. A movie that brought me to tears throughout its in entirety and not only did I know my upset feeling from just 12 hours before... I decide to watch it again. The drop of my stomach and welling of my tears reminded me right away. so I then stopped, asking why do I torture myself? The movie was wonderful the first time. But all the feelings, I could relate all too much to the story line.. I almost had to see again if I could still feel it a second time around, and yes there it was. So today I find myself missing someone terribly. I can't shake it. I even feel like the farm senses my emotions too & maybe they've felt it this whole time. I wonder if men miss us the way we miss them?

1 comment:

rdl said...

oh my!! hang in there kid!