Tuesday, August 12, 2008

seaside t-tops


Inspiration....summer takes me away. I focus my energy on such different things during summer days...places to go, outdoorsy things to do and sandy, wet dogs. I have ONE reader, who is questioning just where i have gone on Tuesday's...where is my blog dedicated to frigging table tops on Tuesday?? OK a while back i did somewhat start this corky day of table tops, which i do intend on keeping and branching out of just my ordinary house hold things. I may even add a trivia, IE here is a table top....where do you think it is? gay, yeah, i know but at least i know I'm pleasing a bright eyed, fun, cupcake loving, bagel hating girl out there! Well then there is the question, why Tuesday Cait? You know why, Tuesday is just a weird day, you're over Monday blues and ohh so close to Wednesday's "hump day"...we need something to brighten our Tuesday's up --- and gosh darn why not table tops! OK ciao little lady! ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Yeah for Tuesdays!

Soo... Where is this table top from?

caimariemo said...

the tp, soap & papertowel storage doesn't give a hint?....the bathroom =)
thanks cupcakes