Tuesday, February 26, 2008

make up table



Table top Tuesday has been gone for awhile, I've just been bored with it. So if i remember I'll post...like today! I'm only doing this b/c its raining & I'm killing time. Anyway I did want to talk about make up. My cousin Melissa got me hooked on Bare Minerals. It is probably the greatest make up I've ever tried. Trust me I've been through them all at the Macys dept store, I was a looong time Chanel wearer and swore I'd never switch....Well since New Years I've been wearing Bare Minerals and its like a total skin make over. Its so worth the switch check it out -- http://www.bareminerals.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Love Bare Minerals.... I'm into a new thing now, they are all natural masks. OMG.. They are fab! Tonight I bought the collegen(sp)pen.... The company is brand new and its called Everlast Beauty. Love it so far.. I will keep you updated on the product.

Love you!